Book a Model
If you want to book a model from the Academy for a shoot please do so by calling Kathleen the Academy manager on 07815565227 for more information, or email us using the enquiry form.
Feel free to browse our models here or contact us to hold a casting for you.
If you area photographer, or photography student wishing to book a model for a shoot on a TFP basis then please join the Academy as a photographer. As a member you can then put up your own castings to find models for jobs for them to contact you directly.
The Academy currently supplies models for fashion, glamour, television and promotional work. Most of the work is received by Kerri's contacts in the industry as a model herself, however you are free to use the contact form below should you wish to book a model for a job.
Often agencies struggling to find a model in a certain area call on the Academy to find models, and we have supplied girls to companies such as The Casting Collective for television and film, and E Big Picture for promotional models.
Promotional agencies from all over the UK book the Academy girls directly for work as we have over 1500 models located around the country.
The Academy has supplied models throughout the UK to various companies including:
- Television companies and shows: Including The BBC, ITV, Channel 4, E4, Endemol and This Morning.
- Newspapers: Including The News of the World, The Sun, The Daily Star, The Daily Sport, The Mirror, The Daily Express, The Eastern Daily Press, The Evening News, and various local newspapers around the UK.
- Racing companies: Including Thundersport GB racing series, Foxhill Motocross, and British Superbike championships. The Academy has also supplied models for work for Swan and Bravia Beer at racing events.
- Radio companies: Including BBC Norfolk and Radio Broadland
- Mens Magazines: Various leading magazines since as FHM, Loaded, Max Power, Nuts and Zoo have all requested models from the Academy for various features and competitions they are running.
- Womens Magazines: Including Now and More magazine, the Academy is often asked by leading agencies for real life style stories to feature in top magazines.
- Fashion Shows: The Academy has supplied models for fashion shows for House of Fraser, My-Wardrobe.com, Max Giammello salon, Insight Financial, the Jewell Bar in Covent Garden and Estee Lauder.
Other clients have included Mercy Nightclub, Heart FM 's 'Have a Heart' Appeal, Quasar for their billboard advertisements, Flirt Magazine, Elite magazine, Impact Fightwear and ring girls, and many more!